- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of MN – Carlson School of Management
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- MN Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Employee Benefit Plat Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC)
Jake Kriegler joined Boyum Barenscheer in 2005 directly from the University of Minnesota. From the onset, Jake’s presence in the audit department was quickly defined. While he works in all areas of audit, he has become a leader of the team that services nearly all the firm’s employee benefit plan audits.
Jake enjoys getting to know the operations of each client he works with. With that knowledge, he likes to help them find areas for improvement and efficiency in their processes and financial reporting.
A native of Lino Lakes, MN, Jake and his wife, Brittni live in Centerville with their three sons. When he is not enjoying family gatherings or running the kids around to their activities, Jake likes to play hockey, softball and golf.