- B.A. Political Science - University of South Dakota
- Master of Professional Accountancy, University of South Dakota
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- MN Society of Public Accountants (MNCPA)
Bill Kayl joined BB with over 30 years of tax experience ranging from Big Four firms to local practices. His focus is mainly on flow through and transaction/structuring based on tax consulting and compliance services for owner-managed businesses. His role in the firm’s Tax Department is in invaluable as he enjoys giving of this time and experience by teaching and mentoring the younger staff.
Over the years, Bill has served as a volunteer on several boards and has done some coaching to his children’s sports teams.
As a South Dakota native, wild bird hunting is in his blood, but fishing, biking and golf are his hobbies of choice now. Bill is the father of four children with large amounts of his time spent in basketball gyms with two of them. Bill lives in Maple Grove.