Boyum Barenscheer is looking for a Seasonal Tax Reviewer to work 20-40 hours per week from early February to mid-March with flexibility up to 55 hours late March to early April in addition to a few hours of training in January; opportunity to work remotely depending on experience.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Review business and individual tax returns, tax research, and tax communications, and other requested deliverables
- Works with confidential client matters; requires ability to keep matters confidentialMinimum – five (5) years of Public Accounting experience
- CPA designation is required
- Proficient in individual taxation
- Strong attention to detail
- Technically savvy and a strong aptitude in Microsoft Office and other tax preparation software
- Experience with Thomson Reuters suite of tax products is a plus
- Experience with Quickbooks is preferred
- Ability to make and advise on yearend journal entries
- Ability to work well independently and directly with staff
- Work hours: In addition to a few hours of training in January, 20-40 hour per week from early February to mid-March, with flexibility up to 55 hours late March to early April; opportunity to work remotely depending on experience
- Hourly pay commensurate with experience
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Extensive computer use and use of keyboard and mouse
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed.
Send your contact information and resume to: