- Bachelor of Science/Accounting, University of WI – River Falls, WI
- Bachelor of Science/Computer Systems, University of WI – River Falls, WI
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- MN Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
Elizabeth Wilcox joined Boyum Barenscheer in January of 2007 bringing over 15 years of CPA experience with her. While she performs a large range of services with individuals, businesses and non-profits, she considers ongoing and monthly QuickBooks accounting & tax services her specialty. Liz feels “client relationships are key” and she certainly practices what she preaches as her many happy clients will attest.
Serving clients from our White Bear Lake office, Liz feels right at home as she has held volunteer positions in the White Bear community with the Girl Scouts, PTA, Volley Ball Association and other youth organizations. She is co-leader of the Women in Business Group of the White Bear Lake Chamber of Commerce. Liz also served on the Board of Directors as Treasurer for a group home corporation.
Liz spends her spare time hiking, biking, reading and camping in the BWCA but above all, spending time with her family is what she enjoys most.