*This blog will be updated daily to reflect any changes to our office hours, or other situations impacting our clients.
Current situation (updated 3/22/2020): Both our Bloomington and White Bear Lake offices are closed to the public. If you need to drop off tax documents, there is a secure box located at our front entryway in Bloomington. If you are delivering documents to White Bear Lake, please call the White Bear Lake office for specific instructions. If you have a meeting scheduled in our office, please contact your Boyum CPA to make alternative arrangements.
Amid growing concerns with the coronavirus, Boyum Barenscheer is committed to maintaining a high quality of service and timely responses to your needs. We are also ensuring that the health and safety of our employees and clients remain as a top priority during this time. For those reasons, we have an internal business continuity task force that is continually monitoring the situation and has implemented the following procedures:
- Ongoing Monitoring:
- We are reviewing the COVID-19 situation daily and are following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). We are also communicating regularly with our building management companies of our locations.
- Services will remain consistent:
- Our business services and internal infrastructure support are in place and a large majority of our staff are working remotely to ensure their health and safety.
- Meeting Options:
- All meetings will be conducted via phone or video conferencing. Contact your Boyum CPA to make arrangements.
- Utilization of Technology:
- We encourage the use of email during this time to avoid physical contact. In the event of disruption of mail service, we also currently offer free electronic fund transfer/ACH services (fees apply for credit card payments) and client portals for document transfers. (If you do not currently have a client portal and would like to utilize that option, please contact your Boyum Barenscheer CPA.)
We will continue to monitor the situation via updates from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state/local sources.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Boyum Barenscheer relationship manager or general inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.