Do you have an idea for a business start-up? I bet this thought is one of the scariest but most exciting thoughts you have had in awhile. For those of you who are serial entrepreneurs (an entrepreneur who continuously comes up with new ideas and starts new businesses), you are thinking why would anyone think this is scary? You are able to dive in head first and make things happen. For the majority of you reading this, you are wondering if there is a better word to use than scary.
We are here to listen to your idea and guide you down the correct path for planning the start-up of your company.
Here are a few of the items we would address with you and guide you through:
- What is both your business start-up and personal budget?
- Do you have a business plan?
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- What type of entity should you be?
- How should your entity be taxed?
- What type of accounting software should you use?
- Have you chosen a location?
- Do you need to have payroll?
- Do you have a network of professionals to assist you?
These are just a few issues that need to be addressed. We can make the path to starting a business less scary and more fail proof. Contact us and we will provide you with a nice start-up checklist to make this journey a little easier for you.