The coronavirus has impacted all industries, but restaurants and breweries have been hit especially hard. Nick Swedberg, CPA and partner with Boyum Barenscheer addresses some of the most critical issues in this video including:
- SBA disaster loans are available and you can apply online at https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
- Reach out to your lenders, vendors, landlords to discuss deferment options
- 2019 tax payment dates have been extended to July 15th with no interest or penalties (MN TBD)
- Idea sharing is encouraged. Visit our LinkedIn Restaurant & Brewery page to join the conversation
- Contact Nick with any questions – email@example.com or his cell phone is 952.220.0937
***Not in Video – Just Announced*** Governor Walz announced Minnesota funding for industries that were shut down by administrative order. Details to come but preliminary information says they are loans up to $35,000, 50% forgivable and a 0% interest rate.